Japanese Table Set


For Gin's birthday I also made a little table set from a Japanese charted pattern.  You can find the wonderful pattern here and if you are on Ravelry the pattern page is here.


I used Aunt Lydia's Size 3 Fashion Crochet Thread and a size 2 steel crochet hook (2.2mm).


Instead of doing the pieces in all one color, I thought it would be cute to do the inside shape a different color.  I think it nicely emphasized the pretty flower shape in the center.


It was a really quick and easy pattern which could be easily altered by joining more of the flower pieces together.  And again, I can't say how much I LOVE charted patterns.



Comments

  1. These are so great! I am really smiling over here!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun are these. What a great idea and pattern. Off to pin and add to my growing list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty and delicate looking! Your skill is just a whole other level of awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo pretty! :)
    xo,
    wink

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts