Return of the Geometric Afghan


If you haven't noticed, I tend to jump from one type of project to the next.  I think I have Craft Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.  Because of this, often times projects get set aside for awhile, especially if I'm not making them for anybody else.  So after pinning out my latest project/gift last night, I thought "hey, I'm going to work on something for me!"

Out came my Geometric Afghan I started after Christmas from a pattern in Today's Woman Granny Squares Number 2 from 1976.  Here are a few of the most recent circles I've made:






I just LOVE this Stylecraft Special DK yarn!!  You can see more circles for this afghan in past posts here, here and here.  Steadily making progress...


Hope everyone is having a great week!

Comments

  1. I Like so much!!!!!i send my photo too
    kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh!!! Such pretty colours!!! What a lovely, bright post!
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts