Photo-Tuesday (Pic heavy)

Untitled

What follows is a mix of pictures from my phone and digital camera...  I was going to put captions with each one, but maybe together they will tell a story themselves.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Hope you have a tremendously terrific Tuesday my friends!

Comments

  1. I enjoyed the picture story, kate! I liked the window with the blinds half down! You got gorgeous blue skies too! I see the Christmas lights are already in place in the city! I like the lines in that first shot. In fact there are a lot of lines and shapes in all your shots. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that crystal you have in front of your window! When I was little I used to gaze at those things for hours at end :)
    xo,
    wink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty crystal! I also like the perspective in the chain link fence photo. Have a great Tuesday too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all! I´m all about photography too these days... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super selection of pics!
    The top one is a bit scary - it made me think of a giant spider.
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts