Handmade Gifts From a Friend!

Homemade birthday gifts from Sarah

This past weekend I got to see my friend Sarah who I hadn't seen since New Year's, and was surprised with these amazing birthday gifts!  She had told me she had something for me when I talked to her on the phone on my birthday (in February), but I had completely forgotten about it!  What a fun surprise!  She crocheted that adorable owl (I believe from Amigurumi World: Seriously Cute Crochet by Ana Paula Rimoli), and made a pincushion and crochet hook case from super cute owl fabric...

Hook case made by Sarah

Above is a better shot of the fabric!  How cute is that?!!

Untitled

And that thread?!!  The colors?!!  It's like she knows me.  Too well.

Untitled

As if she hadn't spoiled me enough, she also gave me some great crochet patterns!

Thank you so much Sarah, I love it all!!  Thoughtful handmade gifts are the best!  The little adorable owl is already keeping my Bunny Mummy owl company, and I've already started a doily with that beautiful bright yellow thread!!

Comments

  1. What fantastic presents to receive! I love those colourful threads and love the excitement of new pattern books! The owls are cute and so useful to have something to put the crochet hooks in! How lovely to be spoilt from time to time! I love belated birthday surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such beautiful gifts Kate!!!
    lucky girl!!!
    xxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great birthday gifts - the little owl is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are fantastic presents! I loved that little cute owl. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I feel pretty lucky!! I'll pass on the compliment to my friend!!
      Kate :}

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts