Blocks for Garran

Charity Blocks

Samantha from The Soucy Empire asked me if I could make a couple of crocheted blocks for her.  She's making an afghan for a fundraiser for her cousin Garran who needs a double lung transplant.  (You can read more here if you'd like to help!  She needs squares by Feb. 6th.)  These are the three blocks I just sent to her.

Untitled

Connie's Garden which I wrote about in the last post.  I hope to write up a tutorial soon!!

Untitled

Granny Arrows block... tutorial here.

Untitled

(Loving that pink with the navy!)

Untitled

This block was made from the pattern I came up with for my Under Wildwood Scrapghan Block.  I just changed up the colors.  (I'm getting excited for the third book in the Wildwood Chronicles!)

Untitled

I hope her blanket raises lots of money!  Again, if you'd like to help out, you can read more here.

Comments

  1. They're all very nice :-) I hope they help her fundraiser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely patterns on your blocks and for a good cause. My favourite colour scheme is the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are beautiful! I especially like the colors and shapes the first one. These will be a great addition to the afghan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great cause Kate! Love your colorful blocks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts