Crocheted Tools

Untitled

How fun are these crocheted tools? I made them for a Christmas gift and was so pleased to hear that they are much loved!

Untitled

The pattern for this Tool Set is by Ana Paula Rimoli, which I had in her book "Amigurumi Two." (Ravelry pattern page HERE.) The patterns were easy and worked up fairly quickly. The "file" is a little flimsy as the silver file part isn't stuffed, but the rest of the tools hold up really well. I especially love the hammer and screwdriver!

Have you made any tool toys?

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts