A Just Peachy Mug

Untitled

I'm not sure how many projects I've shared that I've made with my Silhouette Cameo, but I'm still not sure how I survived before I got that magical cutting machine! Anyways, here's a mug I made for a (late) birthday gift.

I had been trying to come up with something fun/inspiring/cute to put on this travel mug and I had nothing until an idea hit me when I was in the liquor store. (There's something I don't say everyday.) My friend (the gift recipient), after picking out a peach wine, had said something along the lines of "I must be feeling peachy today" since that was the second peach themed thing that day. Ah-ha! Now I've got something to work with!

Long story semi-short, I drew up my peach design, scanned my drawing to my computer, pulled up Affinity Designer, turned it into a vector drawing, imported it into Silhouette Studio, cut the design out of vinyl, and transferred it onto the mug. It was the first time I layered vinyl pieces!

Suffice it to say that I was pretty plum happy with the way it turned out :)

I hope your day is just peachy!

Comments

Popular Posts